Starting at either $15,950* with a 6-speed manual transmission or $17,050* with a 6-speed automatic transmission, the 2017 Yaris iA presents a score of first-rate features as standard, including power windows with LED turn signal indicators, remote keyless entry with push button start, connected services suite with Pandora, Daytime Running Lights (DRL), and an integrated camera.
Powertrains and MPG
When you buy a compact model like the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA, efficient performance is something of a given, but most available models fail to complement strong fuel consumption ratings with the kind of agile rides that make driving fun as well as economical.The Yaris iA is one of the few vehicles that manages to walk that line. Each trim level is fitted with a 1.5L 4-cylinder DOHC engine with Variable Valve Timing, which generates up to 106-hp and 103 lb.-ft. of torque. That output is expertly refined by one of two state of the art transmissions:
- 6-Speed Manual: Achieves up to 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway**.
- 6-Speed Automatic: Makes up to a phenomenal 32 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway**.
The Yaris iA might possess the vibrant drive and sleek styling of a smaller vehicle, but there’s a generous amount of space inside that belies the vehicle’s place within the compact sedan class:
- Passenger Space: With up to 85.9 cubic feet of passenger space, the iA feels open and inviting, even with all seats filled.
- Cargo Space: Need to take a couple of suitcases or a huge load of groceries? The Yaris iA will manage with space to spare thanks to up to 13.5 cubic feet of storage room. You can even extend that cargo area into the back using your standard 60/40 split fold-down rear seats.
Large rotary climate-control knobs make it easy to keep yourself cool during the hottest days, while a touchscreen infotainment system allows for effortless control. You’ll also benefit from the perfectly sculpted support of sport-contoured seats.
The interior of the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is rich in features as well as generously sized. Here are just a few of its standard and available features and accessories.
- 7-Inch Touchscreen Display Audio: The Yaris iA comes standard with a high-resolution touchscreen, allowing for quick and effortless control over your interior environment. If you prefer, there’s a row of large, responsive buttons to use instead.
- Remote Keyless Entry with Push Button Start: Use the key fob to lock and unlock your Yaris from afar. Once inside, you can keep the fob in your pocket, purse, or bag, then fire up the engine via the Push Button Start function.
- Universal Tablet Holder: If you need to take the kids to the beach or out to a theme park, let them relax through the commute by watching TV shows and movie on their tablets. The iA offers a universal holder that keeps the tablet attached to back of the front headrests, just like on a plane.
Each 2017 Toyota Yaris iA model comes with a string of standard protection devices from the Active Safety System, including:
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Brake Over-Ride System (BOS)
The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is Finally Available for Test Driving
Whether you’re commuting from Culver City to Los Angeles or heading from Santa Ana up to Long Beach for a day in the sun, the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is going to work wonders. To find out more, take a closer look, or arrange a test drive, just pay a visit to Marina Del Rey Toyota today.