- SR: Starting at an MSRP of $30,020*, the base-level SR comes with features such as an integrated backup camera, Entune audio system, and easy lower and lift tailgate.
- SR5: Starting at an MSRP of $31,830*, the SR5 adds Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App, plus a 7-inch touchscreen.
- Limited: Starting at an MSRP of $39,280*, the Limited delivers features such as heated front bucket seats, dual zone climate control, and a power sliding rear window
- Platinum: Starting at an MSRP of $46,980*, upgrading to the Platinum provides Black perforated leather-trimmed seats, integrated navigation, and a Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA).
- 1794 Edition: Starting at an MSRP of $46,980*, the 1794’s Western-themed interior is fitted with perforated brown premium leather-trimmed seating and a wood-style accents.
- TRD Pro: Starting at an MSRP of $43,395*, the Pro defines hardcore capability with TRD Pro Bilstein shocks, TRD 1/4-inch aluminium front skid plate, and TRD cat-back dual exhaust system.
Powertrains and MPG Ratings
The 2017 Toyota Tundra comes with Largest-in-Class front brakes and a 4-channel ABS system in order to tame the mighty output of its V8 engines and place their power under your direct control.
Engine options include:
- i-FORCE 4.6L V8: Featuring Double Overhead Cams, a 32-valve head design, and Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence, the entry-level V8 is capable of up to 310-hp and 327 lb-ft of torque.
- i-FORCE 5.7L V8: The 5.7L is able to conjure up to a mighty 381-hp and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. A huge 10.5-inch ring gear is utilized to maximize torque production.
Both V8s come paired as standard with a 6-speed automatic transmission system, allowing for up to 15 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway**. Better yet, select all-wheel drive models boast a fuel capacity of up to 38 gallons to let you take long haul journeys and travel all day across the Greater LA area without ever having to worry about filling her up.
The 2017 Tundra is capable of hauling heavy and carrying plenty thanks to its rock-solid architecture and powerhouse engines. In fact, you’ll be able to tow up to 10,500 lbs. and carry up to 1630 lbs.
Three available bed lengths (5.5-feet., 6.5-feet., and 8.1-feet.) let you pile the Tundra’s cargo area high, and an available deck rail system, featuring four adjustable tie-down cleats rated at 220 lbs. each, can secure larger, heavier pieces of cargo. For additional peace of mind while towing, the available TOW/HAUL Mode automatically holds lower gears for longer, ensuring your Tundra won’t keep searching for the right gear when towing.
With available fittings such as perforated leather-trimmed seats, wood accents, heated and ventilated front seats, and a 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, the Tundra can be as luxurious as it is capable.
The CrewMax cab configuration is available for those who need added passenger space – it can easily seat 6-footers in the second row – but all model types provide more than enough room for drivers and passengers alike to spread out and relax. If you need to bring a larger piece of cargo inside the vehicle instead of placing it in the bed, all you need to do is fold up the second-row seats.
The 2017 Tundra is a rough and ready machine that possesses unstoppable power, yet it also fits a wide selection of comfort and convenience features, including:
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: Both the driver and front passenger receive their own individual climate controls.
- Entune App Suite: Connect with your favorite apps through the Tundra’s infotainment and connectivity systems.
- Integrated Navigation: Need to get from Santa Ana to Culver City for your next job without getting caught in LA gridlock? Just use your navigation system to find the fastest route depending on current traffic information.
With over 90% of all Tundra models sold in the last 15 years still on the road today, this is a truck that you can trust to run reliably for decades to come, and each model comes with a ToyotaCare plan to provide coverage for 2 years or 25,000 miles, plus 24-hour roadside assistance for 2 years and unlimited miles.
You’ll also receive an impressive selection of safety technologies as standard with the Star Safety System, which includes:
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST)
The 2017 Toyota Tundra is Capable of Herculean Tasks
The 2017 Toyota Tundra is power-packed, feature-filled, and incredibly versatile. If you’d like to find out more or arrange a test drive, just contact one of the team here at Marina Del Rey Toyota today.