For 2017, the luxurious Toyota Avalon has been made available in five well-balanced trim levels.
- XLE: Starting at $33,250*, the XLE offers first-class features as standard, including leather-trimmed multi-stage heated front seats and Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App.
- XLE Plus: Starting at $35,000*, the XLE Plus adds several upgrades, including a Smart Key System, power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade, and auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver.
- XLE Premium: Starting at $36,450*, the XLE Premium delivers features such as Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging and a Blind Spot Monitor.
- Touring: Starting at $37,650*, the Touring comes with exclusive suspension, 18-inch dark gray alloys, and a black wood-grain-style interior trim
- Limited: Starting at $41,050*, the Avalon’s top of the line trim provides an 11-speaker JBL GreenEdge sound system, HID Quadrabeam headlights, and premium perforated leather-trimmed seats.
Powertrains and MPG
Each trim level of the 2017 Toyota Avalon delivers thrilling performance thanks to a 3.5L V6 powerhouse beneath the hood. Thrumming with the energy of up to 268-hp and 248 lb.-ft. of torque, the engine reacts with lightning-fast responsiveness whenever you hit the gas, allowing you to breeze past lesser vehicles without breaking a sweat.
Fully independent suspension with standard stabilizer bar makes for a smoother and more comfortable ride, with Electric Power Steering (EPS) reacting as if to your thoughts rather than your movements. Six-speed automatic comes as standard to deliver up to a phenomenal 21 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway**.
The 2017 Toyota Avalon’s cabin remains airy and inviting thanks to up to 103.6 cubic feet of passenger room, plus 16 cubic feet in the trunk. A near-flat rear floor allows even fully-grown adults to feel unconfined while riding in the back. Whether you’re taking the whole family and a couple of boogie boards from Santa Ana to Huntington Beach or commuting each day from Culver City into LA, you’ll find plenty of breathing room.
As befits an upscale model, the Avalon also delivers a score of interior comfort features for a first-class driving experience. Such amenities include:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats with French Stitching
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Three-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Ambient Lighting
When you get inside the Avalon, it quickly becomes clear just how far the team over at Toyota have gone in order to deliver technologies that are a cut above what you might expect, with available features including:
- HD Radio Predictive Traffic: The traffic in Southern California can become legendarily gridlocked, but you can stay ahead of jams and crashes with predictive traffic. Providing real-time traffic updates on accidents, traffic, and construction, this innovative feature takes the guesswork out of getting their faster.
- Qi-Compatible Wireless Smartphone Charging: Use the Avalon’s available wireless charging system to keep your battery at 100% while you’re on the go – all you need to do is place your compatible device on the wireless charging platform.
- Entune App Suite: Enjoy the freedom to surf your favorite apps through the Avalon’s onboard touchscreen, whether that means making restaurant reservations with OpenTable, finding movie tickets with MovieTickets.com, or simply accessing Pandora for music.
The 2017 Toyota Avalon fits a full range of active safety features as standard, including Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology. It then moves beyond the expected to provide all the advanced driver assistance features of the Toyota Safety Sense Package (TSS-P) across all trims at no added cost, including:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
Find Your 2017 Avalon from Marina Del Rey Toyota
It’s hard to switch back to any other full-size sedan once you’ve sampled the 2017 Avalon. If you’d like to upgrade to the very finest model on the market, just visit Marina Del Rey Toyota today.