The 2017 Toyota Avalon Hybrid presents drivers with a choice of three trim levels, with options including:
- Hybrid XLE Plus: Starting at $37,250*, the XLE Plus is stunningly equipped for an entry-level model, with integrated backup camera, Smart Key System with Push Button Start, leather-trimmed multi-stage heated front seats, and Connected Navigation coming as standard.
- Hybrid XLE Premium: Starting at $38,700*, the Premium is all about top-end technology, with Qi wireless smartphone charging, driver’s seat and outside mirrors memory systems, and a Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA).
- Hybrid Limited: Starting at $42,550*, the Hybrid Limited indulges drivers and passengers alike with perforated leather-trimmed seats. Further features include Entune Premium JBL Audio, HID Quadrabeam headlights, and heated front and rear seats.
Powertrains and MPG
The 2017 Avalon Hybrid embraces Toyota’s celebrated Hybrid Synergy System, which allows you to cycle between three separate drive modes: Sport, EV, and ECO. Your drive can be optimized around your current wants and needs, directing 200-hp to the rear wheels to propel the Avalon with grace and deliver pinpoint handling. The hybrid system combines a state of the art battery pack and electric motor to a 2.5L four-cylinder engine in order to create such an output. Power is refined through an intelligent Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) system, ensuring up to a staggering 40 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway**.
Gifted with up to 102.3 cubic feet of passenger space, the 2017 Toyota Avalon provides a sumptuous amount of room in which all passengers can stretch out and relax. As you drive, you’ll be insulated from the outside world by an acoustic noise-reducing windshield and driver and front-passenger side windows; when you need to fill the trunk with anything from golf clubs to suitcases to shopping, up to 14 cubic feet of cargo space will allow you to do so with room to spare. That’s the kind of space you’d expect from a full-sized premium sedan, but, even within a segment famed for first-class amenities, the Avalon Hybrid manages to stand alone thanks to the following cabin features:
- Heated Front and Rear Seats: If the weather ever gets chilly, you can keep all passengers nice and warm.
- Three-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Individual climate controls are provided for the driver, front-passenger, and rear passengers.
- Ambient Lighting: Soft LED illumination accents the craftsmanship of the Avalon Hybrid’s interior.
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat: Your driver’s seat can be moved along 10 separate planes of motion at the touch of a button to deliver flawless support.
The Avalon Hybrid’s spacious and comfort-focused cabin is aptly complemented by a score of top-tier technologies, with options including:
- Qi-Compatible Wireless Smartphone Charging: Finding yourself without enough battery on your smartphone can be a real pain, but you can simply have the device charge as you drive by placing it on the non-slip Qi platform.
- Memory Settings: When you have your driver’s seat and mirrors positioned absolutely perfectly, store the personalized setting so you can revert to it instantly after someone else has driven the car.
- App Suite: Find vintage stores in Culver City or book a Chinese restaurant in Santa Ana through the App Suite feature. Available apps include MovieTickets.com, Facebook Places, Yelp, Pandora, Slacker Radio, and OpenTable.
The 2017 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is designed to keep all occupants as protected as possible in the unlikely event of an accident occurring. Should a collision take place, front and rear crumple zones will react intelligently to direct impact energy away from the passenger compartment. In addition, the Avalon Hybrid fits leading driver assistance technologies as standard from the Toyota Safety Sense Package (TSS-P), including:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
The 2017 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is Now Available for Test Driving
It’s hard to truly appreciate the keen combination of smooth, powerful drive with fuel-sipping efficiency without experiencing the 2017 Avalon Hybrid for yourself. If you’d like to arrange a test drive, just come down to Marina Del Rey Toyota today.