How to Lease a Camry
For many drivers in and around Manhattan Beach, leasing is a convenient and cost-effective way to drive a new Toyota Camry. You don’t have to worry about paying the full purchase price, and can enjoy the various features on offer for as many miles as your contract stipulates. So, if leasing is the right option for you, and you’ve got your eye on the latest Toyota Camry, look below to see what’s next!
What Steps Should You Take?
The leasing process is generally simpler if you do the following:
- Select a Vehicle: Before heading to the dealership, make sure the Camry is the type of vehicle you need, as opposed to an SUV, minivan, or pickup. Consider the amount of driving you do, and which vehicle traits are important to you, such as price, fuel-efficiency, comfort, and safety. The Camry is a solid option for a wide range of drivers.
- Go for a Test Drive: Regardless of how many models you’re considering, a test drive with each is highly recommended. See what’s on offer in terms of performance and comfort. And don’t forget to ask about safety! Top Safety Pick+ vehicles, such as the Camry, offer cutting-edge driver-assistive features you won’t want to miss.
- Do Your Research: After your test drive/s, give yourself time to touch base. Consider the models and lease deals available to you, and determine how much you can afford to pay every month. It’s important to plan ahead, so you’re better equipped to work out an arrangement with a dealership.
- Negotiate the Final Price: Once you’ve hammered out the details, head back to the dealership to begin negotiations. For a small fee, Consumer Reports will tell you how much a dealer pays for a Camry at wholesale price—which is where you’ll start negotiating. The best time to mention you want to lease is after you’ve negotiated, as your monthly payments will be based on the final agreed-upon price.
- Make Your Lease Payments: Like traditional financing, it’s a good idea to put as much as possible down to alleviate the monthly cost. Of course, if you pay on time, you won’t have to worry about late fees. However, if you turn your leased Camry in ahead of schedule, without intending to lease or finance another vehicle, you’ll likely have to pay a penalty.
Lease with Marina del Rey Toyota!
To get on the road to leasing your dream vehicle, contact Marina del Rey Toyota near Santa Ana and Culver City! Whether you’re looking to lease a Toyota Camry, or another vehicle from our new inventory, we’ll work side-by-side with you to ensure your needs are met. Our friendly finance center is available from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday!